This story is still developing.
UPDATE 5/23 9:00 A.M..:
22 have been confirmed dead and 119 injured.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- At least 22 people killed after explosions rang out at the end of an Ariana Grande gig in Manchester Arena
- Teenage fan who had once met the popstar was the first person named as a victim of the bomb blast
- Police confirmed the suicide bomber died at the venue after an improvised explosive device was detonated
- US security sources say he traveled to the arena by public transport. Another man, 23, has also been arrested
- 23-year-old Grande tweeted: ‘Broken. From the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry. I don’t have words’
Ariana Grande had just finished her last song and left the stage before the explosions began.